Blogger is a google's product and it's a free and most useful platform, to express your thoughts, views and experiences in a form of blog. Which allows you to have a website experience even if you lack of the knowledge of Web-design or hosting. It helps to publish your articles on the internet, having a potential to reach a large number of viewers. Basically, to create a post and publish your articles in your blog, you need to log into the Blogger dashboard. But 'The Mail-to-Blogger feature' lets you submit posts to your Blog from your email address so that you do not need to log into dashboard. Wherever you are in any corner of the world even you just have a access of using an email service you can publish your blog posts immediately through sending an email.
How to publish in blogger using an email ? Step by step guide.
How to set Up Mail-to-Blogger
1.Log in your Blogger Dashboard.
2. go to "Settings" tab and then click "Email." Scroll down to the "Mail-to-Blogger Address" section.
3. Type a secret word in the 'Mail-to-Blogger Address box'.
Now your blog publishing email address will be "email@example.com," where "username" is your Blogger Username and "secretword" is the word you just entered in the box.
4.Click "Publish emails immediately" to publish posts as soon as you send them or click "Save emails as draft posts." Then click "Save."
Setting is complete.
How to publish articles through email
1. Log in your email account and compose a new email.
2. Now you type your Mail-to-Blogger address in the "To" field. firstname.lastname@example.org
Then type title of blog post in the "Subject".
3. Type your blog post article in the body of the email. If you want to add an image in the article you can attach do this attaching the image.
4. Click "Send" to send the post to your blog or save it as a draft in Blogger.
Thus you can publish or save to draft your articles immediately using an email to Blogger.